We are a specialist digital media platform for the international sports industry.
We publish quality job vacancies and original and engaging content, provide bespoke job board technology, and deliver advertising opportunities and a communication channel for the international sports industry.
GlobalSportsJobs offers job seekers access to the latest sports industry vacancies from around the globe, from entry-level to senior positions:
- Search through the latest vacancies in sport from across the world;
- Find jobs with specific companies using our Client A-Z;
- Receive regular Jobs by Email updates based on your search criteria;
- Sign up to our newsletters to receive the latest opportunities, news and career advice from the industry;
- Manage and track your applications from your GlobalSportsJobs account;
- Visit our content section to read the latest news, interviews and advice to help further your career.
GlobalSportsJobs provides the next logical step for talent in the sports industry:
- Post your jobs quickly and easily through our Recruiter services page;
- Contact us to find out how to enhance and increase the exposure of your vacancy;
- Have your vacancy posted through GlobalSportsJobs’ unique affiliate network which provides job board technology to over 80 organisations;
- Utilise an extensive social media presence to increase exposure and targeting of vacancies;
- Attract a higher quality and more diverse range of industry jobseekers than has been previously accessible;
- Take control of the recruitment process and manage your applications online through your account.
For more information on job seeking, job advertising or our affiliate model, please visit our website or contact Will Lloyd on +44 (0)20 36420 580, firstname.lastname@example.org
Master in Strategie per il Business dello Sport
Verde Sport Srl, C.F. - P.IVA 03707630269, mail: email@example.com
uffici di Venezia: tel: +39 041 2346853, fax +39 041 2346941 - sede di Treviso: +39 0422324313
capitale sociale € 8.000.000,00 - REA 291790 TV